Saturday, July 13, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


I first recall seeing Scott Porter on Hart of Dixie. Though I nearly didn't, what with Wilson being such a distraction.

But Scott's been in the business long before that. Like on As the World Turns. And I guess I saw him on The Bedford Diaries. But again, distractions. I never watched Friday Night Lights, but I'd probably have missed him for at least a couple of reasons. I won't even go into Caprica. So yeah, to me not outstandingly gorgeous. But easy on the eyes for sure. Enough so that I think he'll be working for years to come. More to see of Scott at Superherofan and Tumblr, and more of Mister Porter tomorrow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails