Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


In 1995, Timothy Olyphant (45 today) debuted off-Broadway. The following year, he started his on-screen career. Since then, he's moved effortlessly between film and television. His work is fairly evenly divided between the two. Dunno if he's done stage stuff since '95, but it wouldn't surprise me. Most actors who start in theatre find a way to return there now and again.

By the by, it's uncanny how much he looks like Barry Watson. They're not related as far as I can tell, but you can decide for yourself. The first I recall seeing him was in The Broken Hearts Club. Even opposite Dean Cain, he caught my attention. He's only gotten better with age. Like in A Perfect Getaway, a hunkfest featuring him and Chris Hemsworth and Steve Zahn. It's also where Tim shows he has no tan line. And frankly, day-um!

I've not watched Justified, but I've only heard good things about him in it. More to see of Tim at Superherofan and Tumblr, and more wallpapers tomorrow.

GAY ROLES: The Broken Hearts Club

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails