Monday, March 25, 2013

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week


I never watched Veronica Mars, which is why I learned about Jason Dohring (31 later this week) after most everyone else. He was on Moonlight, which I caught sporadically. But I didn't notice him there, because I was distracted by other things. The only thing I think I've seen him in was Supernatural last year. And he didn't make much of an impression on me, positive or negative. I can appreciate that he's cute, but that's about it. So if any of y'all are interested, I won't fight you for him. If you'd like to see more of Jason, Superherofan has a few images, as does Tumblr.


Other birthdays this week:
•  Joe Bennett (23)
•  Kai Braden (25)
•  Erasmo Viana (28)
•  Jonathan Groff (28)
•  Sean Faris (31) (previously featured)
•  Chad Rook (31)
•  Gareth David-Lloyd (32)
•  Luke Ford (32)
•  James Stevenson (32)
•  Neal Bledsoe (33)
•  Lee Pace (34)
•  Travis Wood (35)
•  Timo Hübsch (36)
•  Jeff Palmer (38)
•  Thom Barron (42)
•  Nathan Fillion (42) (previously featured)
•  Ewan McGregor (42)
•  Mark Consuelos (43)
•  Ian Ziering (49)
•  Jeff Griggs (50)
•  Paul Mercurio (50)
•  Billy Warlock (52)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails