Sunday, December 23, 2012

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra


Are y'all watching Haven? I've never been a big Eric Balfour, but I like him in this. But the guy I like waaay more is Lucas Bryant, who's 35 today. He's only been in the business for about 10 years. He's popped up in minor roles in Queer as Folk, amongst other things. He was on the short-lived Canadian series MVP: The Secret Lives of Hockey Wives with Dillon Casey. The first wallpapers are derived from some early role of his, when he must have been still in his twenties. He looked almost waifish back then. I much prefer him all grown up. Cool, long, lean and packing a pistol, everything I could ever want in a man. He plays the sheriff on Haven, doncha know. Watch out, Lucas, you keep this up and you could make it into my top 42 list.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails