Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gif - Drew Van Acker 1


Only last week I featured he of the unknown birthday, Drew Van Acker. I was lamenting the demise of his previous show, and that he'd likely find something new soon. I didn't realize how soon, though I shouldn't be surprised.

Drew's now a regular on Pretty Little Liars. He's playing Jason DiLaurentis, whose character did a Darrin Stephens. Without the "trying to look like the original actor" bit. It didn't take long for the show to showcase his athletic talents. Topless, because it was important to the plot, I'm sure.

The episode was only two days ago, and just yesterday I stumbled on this animated gif someone made. Soon followed by Superherofan capping the relevant scenes. Since I did my first "music video" recently, I thought I'd try my hand at the gif thing. Found an online program to do it, loaded some of Superherofan's caps, and whoomp, there it is. I made two, but will post the other later today. Because I don't want to give y'all complete sensory overload. And it lets you do your drooling in installments. More Drewling can be had at the gallery by Superherofan.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails