Monday, May 10, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week






Interesting. Two birthdays this week are of actors who've portrayed vampires, thus leading to many thinking they're "all that", I not being one of them.

I've said previously how I'm not thrilled with Robert Pattinson (birthday on Thursday). But I found a picture of him, finally, that I liked for wallpaper purposes, so decided to make one. It's from his Harry Potter days, before he curtailed his efforts with personal hygeine. Him and Matthew, what's the deal?

The other is David Boreanaz, who turns 41 on Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I loved Angel (moreso than Buffy, in a lot of ways). I just don't find Boreanaz himself that attractive, and I don't know why. He's tall, dark and funny, everything you could want in a guy. Oh well. If any of you want him, I won't put up a fight. Justin or Rusty, though, you'll have a tussle on your hands.

GAY ROLES (Boreanaz): Suffering Man’s Charity
GAY ROLES (Pattinson): Little Ashes

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails