Monday, March 1, 2010

Flashback





I mentioned at the top of this year how Legend of the Seeker could be the Wild, Wild West of this generation. Meaning Craig Horner could be, years from now, the one that guys will remember as the reason they first realized they found other boys more "interesting" than other girls. As I did with Robert Conrad, who's either 75 or 80 today, depending on the sources. I was only in the single digits, age-wise, when the show was on. But I can recall how intensely fascinated I was by, among other things, how painted on his pants were. And how whenever the villains captured him, they always had to take his shirt off when they tied him up. No homoerotic subtext in that show, oh no.

And don't get me started on the movie version. At least Will Smith had the decency to apologize for it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails