Thursday, December 24, 2009

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week - extra











Don't say I'm stingy with the eye-candy. I give unto you my Chrismahanukwanzakah present, fitness model and sometime actor Luke Guldan. I think I first stumbled across him over at Definition of a Man. Prime wallpaper material, if ever I saw it. After copious investigation, though, I can find no information about his birthday, which is when I normally like to post wallpapers of a particular subject. Well, I decided to do it now, so there. Check out this funny appearance he made on The Colbert Report. It's at the last minute, if you want to skip a bit. And here's his site. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails