Monday, June 28, 2010

WoW - Wallpaper of the Week



Two soapsters this week, one current and one former.

The current one is Steve Burton, who turns 40 today. Never seen him act, but have seen his pictures all over the Internet for years. He's been on General Hospital since '91 as Jason Morgan, with some breaks between 2000 and 2002. Steve's done various side projects, in particular videogame voiceover work. He did look the surfer boy when young, but got bigger from lots of working out as he got older. Is it just me, or does Mr. Burton have psycho eyes now? The icy-blue eyes are pretty, I'll give you that. But whenever I see him on the cover of one of the soap opera magazines, he has a stare that's just creepy. Other guys with the same eye coloration don't look like that. To see more of Steve, and what I mean, check here and here.

Ryan McPartlin will be 35 on Saturday. He modelled for A&F for a while (an example), as have other prior and future offerings. Then he did that hotbed of knockouts, Passions, for about three years. I'm so sorry now that I missed Passions (and no, I don't get SOAPnet, so that's not an option). Soap operas stock-in-trade is having beautiful people in as little clothing as possible, as often as possible. But Passions went above and beyond, from what I can tell. It's crazy how many tantalizing, captivating, striking, ravishing, cute-cute, delectable, loverly, impressive, tantalizing, angelic dudes they had. Even more here.

Sorry 'bout that. Back to the topic at hand. Ryan was on Living with Fran, playing cougar-bait for Fran Drescher. Now he's Captain Awesome on Chuck, a show I should watch way more often, since I've loved it when I've seen it, and the lead's pretty adorable. Oh, additional Ryan here.

Oh, and some overdue creditting. I get the photos to make these wallpapers from all over the web. But one of my main go-to's are the Yahoo photo groups created by the aptly named ilovemalechests. There are dozens of them, covering a whole spectrum of famous hotties. There are three for Steve:

Group 1
Group 2
Group 3

Check 'em out, you shan't be disappointed.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails